Pulsar Nova Range
Watch our Pulsar Nova sound level meter video and see how easy it is to measure noise at work.
Nova: Professional Sound Level Meter & Noise Meter for Noise at Work Compliance
- 6 exceptional Professional Sound Level Meters (Class 1 or 2) suitable for all applications
- Fully compliant to IEC 61672-1:2013 - International standard for Sound Level Meters
- Intuitive design to allow quick, simple and effective screen navigation
- Rugged durable outer diecast metal case
- Removable microphone pre-amplifier fitted with sturdy LEMO connector
- High definition colour OLED, anti-glare display
- Exceptional battery life, greater than 30 hours with 6 standard alkaline AA cells
- Data Logging sound level meters with 4GB removable memory card
- Dynamic range of 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) and 143dB(C)
- F, S & I time weightings
- Simultaneous measurement of all key parameters
- Supported by a 7 year warranty* only available from Pulsar Instruments
- A range of optional features to cover every requirement and budget
- Optional lightweight outdoor kit available
Pulsar Nova Models 41 & 42
Models 41 & 42 are low cost Class 1 or Class 2 SPL meters, ideal for basic noise level assessments.
Pulsar Nova Models 43 & 44
Include all the features of the Models 41 & 41 plus Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation.
Pulsar Nova Models 45 & 46
The premium sound level meter. All the measurement functions & 1:1 Octave Band Filters to cover all applications.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Small device to check the accuracy of your sound level meters. Tested and formally EU Pattern Approved.
doseBadge Systems Personal Noise Dosimetry
Wearable badge to capture sound exposure levels of mobile workers. Programmable for compliance with worldwide regulations.