Your old sound level meter could be costing your business more money than it saves by failing to provide accurate measurements or by not being compliant with applicable standards. Here we explain how you can upgrade to a fully compliant sound level meter and save up to 30% on a brand new Pulsar noise at work measurement kit. The great Pulsar summertime sound level meter trade-in offer is back!
Trade-in your old sound level meter kit at Pulsar Instruments
When you trade in your old, used sound level meter kit (any brand), we will offer you up to 30% off of a brand new Nova noise measurement kit. It does not matter if your old sound level meter is in working condition or not! We will accept it. This offer is aimed at helping those who have older, broken or non-compliant noise measurement equipment with the cost of upgrading to a newer, more efficient and trusted model.
Noise measurement and employer negligence
Remember that, in case of a dispute over occupational hearing loss between an employee and employer, the employee needs to prove the condition was caused as a consequence of a working environment. It is also necessary for the claimant to provide documentary evidence that gives details of the workplace conditions.
The claimant needs to show that they were also exposed to levels of noise that caused their hearing loss. They will also need to prove their employer could have “reasonably foreseen” that the injuries could have been prevented by limiting the noise exposure in the workplace.
Therefore, it is paramount that you use correct and compliant instrumentation because if not, any measurements taken are likely to be rejected by the courts.
Save money on compliant noise measurement equipment
Learn about Nova: sound level meters for compliant noise at work assessments by watching this short video:
A Nova noise at work measurement kit is the ideal package to help you carry out compliant noise at work assessments.
NOVA: the only sound level meter with OLED and LEMO technology, a durable die cast aluminium outer case and extra-long life battery.
- Nova sound level meters come with a 7 year warranty – parts and labour.
- Nova uses a rugged, high quality, self-latching push pull preamplifier connector. There aren’t any extra costs.
- All Nova sound level meters come with an OLED high resolution anti-glare screen to show a clear and easy to read display of all the information you need.
- The Nova makes noise at work measurement simple, it measures everything all the time!
- A Nova makes it easy for you to see the information that is important at a glance such as LAeq, LCPeak and C-A values.
- Switch on and go! Just push the ON button to start your noise measurements.
- Total measurement range of 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) [143dBC peak] in a single span.
Pulsar Nova is the only sound level meter range to offer the user the unique opportunity to add features at the time of purchase or at a later date.
Trade-in offer details
This offer is only available to residents of the UK mainland. There is no cash alternative. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Purchases must be made between Monday 8th August 2016 and Friday 30th September 2016. Pulsar Instruments may withdraw or suspend this offer at any time without notice. The trade in offer only applies when the customer agrees to trade in a sound level meter as per promotion entrance criteria. For those cases where the unit is not presented, we will charge the full price for that item.
You may also like:
- 10 facts you should know about Nova sound level meters
- Why buy Pulsar Instruments?
- Noise measurement product accessories
After reading this article, you might decide to trade-in your existing noise measurement instrument. Why not consult our Nova range of noise measurement products and accessories on our website today? If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact Pulsar Instruments on 01723 518011 to discuss your requirements or to obtain a free quote.