The Eurolec PC Temp RT2 is ideal for use where high-accuracy and high-stability temperature measurements are needed. It is a simple-to-use handheld instrument that despite its robust case is still lightweight and compact.
Being of energy-efficient design, easily transportable and quick to set up, the PC Temp RT2 is ideal for field or laboratory temperature measurements. The unit is supplied with a standard TP162G PT1000-type probe with an integral handle and 1m cable; all the user need do is simply connect this calibrated probe to the unit and switch on. The clear LCD display reads the temperature to 0.01°C resolution.
The PC Temp RT2 can also be supplied with a robust carrying case that can hold the thermometer, probe, cable and any other accessories.
- High-precision reference thermometer for high-accuracy, high-stability, precise temperature measurements
- Measurement range of -30.00°C to +199.99°C
- Display resolution of 0.01°C
- Ideal for checking the performance of other thermometers
- The ideal partner for the CS Series Temperature Calibration Sources
- A handheld instrument for field measurements and laboratory use
- Thermometer accuracy of ± 0.02°C, ±0.01%
- TP162G Platinum film sensor for high accuracy &stability of ± 0.03°C, ± 0.7%
||PC Temp RT2
||Handheld reference thermometer
||-30.00°C to +199.99°C
||± 0.03°C, ± 0.7%
||TP162G 120mm x 3.3mm, Rounded Tip, 1m Cable with integral handle
||+5°C to +40°C
|Dimensions (thermometer unit)
||130mm x 66mm x 23mm