Pulsar Model 30 Type 1 Sound Level Meter
The Model 30 is a type-1 (Class 1) integrating-averaging sound level meter that complies with IEC 60651:79/A1:93/A2:00 and IEC 60804:00 international regulations and their EU counterparts EN 60651:94/A1:97/A2:01 and EN 60804:01.
The Model 30 is also a spectrum analyser measuring in real-time in octave bands. It covers a frequency range from 22 Hz and 22,5 kHz with type-1 octave filters, which comply with IEC 61260:1995/A1:01.
Applications of the instrument include Safety at Work, general environmental measurements as well as specialized production control measurements. Data from the Model 30 is stored in the internal memory, but can also be downloaded to a ‘pc’ for further analysis.
For more information on this model please download the manual from the downloads tab on this page.
Note this instrument does not include a Class 1 (Type 1) acoustic calibrator. We can supply this separately on request.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual (this instrument electronic only)
- either a hard attache case or protective pouch (this instrument includes both)
- cables and connectors (this instrument has RS232 to USB)
- access to suitable noise measurement analysis software, and
- where noted as a kit with an acoustic calibrator.
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in complete working order after it's been checked by our service department
- with a 12-month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.