Pulsar Model 33 Class 1 Sound level meter
Sorry this instrument has been sold. We have new versions available as well as other meters.
The highly accurate Pulsar Model 33 Data logging real time analyser is a Class 1 powerful sound level meter with 1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters.
Pulsar Model 33 Data logging sound level meter
This real time analysing sound level meter is a data logging Class 1 instrument with both 1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters. It is a very powerful sound level meter that allows the user to configure the instrument to suit their own needs and applications. Suitable for environmental noise measurement and noise at work. Compliant with IEC61672-1:2002 Class 1.
- Large memory
- Statistical Ln values
- Real time 1:1 and 1:3 octave band analysis
- Wide measurement range from 23db(A) to 140db(C)
For more information on this Model visit the Model 33 product page.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual
- either a hard attache case or protective pouch, and
- where noted as a kit with an acoustic calibrator.
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in complete working order after it's been checked by our service department
- with a 12 month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.