Pulsar Class 2 acoustic calibrator
Acoustic calibrator Model 106
The Pulsar Class 2 acoustic calibrator (Model 106) is suitable for field calibrating all your class 2 (type 2) sound level measurement equipment. This acoustic calibator meets all of the requirements of the latest International standard, IEC 60942: 2003.
For more information on this Model visit the product page.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual
- either a hard attache case or protective pouch, and
- where noted as a kit with an acoustic calibrator.
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in complete working order after it's been checked by our service department
- with a 12 month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.