Coronavirus COVID-19 Pulsar's Contingency Plan16th Mar 2020
With the current spread of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to inform you that Pulsar Instruments' have contingency plans in place to ensure our service to you will be unaffected.
- We are following UK Government and WHO guidelines to minimise the spread of the virus.
- The staff that can work at home are working at home through secure protocols.
- We have good stocks of all our instruments' component parts
- Our manufacturing, packing, service & recalibration center, will remain operational with core staff, and
- At the present time, international courier delivery services remain unaffected.
We continue to actively monitor the situation and will follow guidelines to minimise the spread of the virus and protect the welfare of our employees and customers.
With the uncertainty of the current situation, we want to reassure you of our full commitment to you. Should your business requirements change, please let us know and we will work with you to best accommodate your needs.
You can reach out to our team in the following ways:
- Online chat on our website
- Call us on +44 1723 518011
- Use the contact form here
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way to make your purchase quickly and easily is to buy online on our website. We have a comprehensive range of sound level meters, noise dosemeters, noise warning signs and hand-arm vibration meters.
Now is a great time to calibrate & service your meter
Pulsar wants to make sure you have one less thing to worry about when the world gets back to 'Business as Usual' by inviting you to return your noise and vibration equipment to us for service and recalibration during this difficult period. Our service team is ready and waiting to help you.
Why should I calibrate my instruments
Even if you don't use your instruments often you should still get them recalibrated regularly so that their accuracy is maintained and your readings remain compliant with Health and Safety standards and legislation. Find out more about the benefits of our calibration service here.
Sterile and clean
We have put in place an internal screening and quarantine process for incoming deliveries to minimise the risks posed to our team. And we are using sterilisation lamps, isopropyl wipes and gloves to ensure calibrated equipment is sterile and as clean as possible when it leaves us.