Noise Awareness Training course - 5 reasons to attend23rd Jul 2018
5 Reasons to attend our Noise Awareness Training Course
Occupational noise, or noise at work, is one of the biggest causes of hearing loss and tinnitus in workers today. There is no cure for this “noise induced hearing loss” but it is preventable by making sure that employers address workplace noise hazards and supply appropriate protection when needed.
Our One Day Noise Awareness Training Courses are for anyone responsible for the health and safety of their employees. The focus is on helping people understand the issues relating to the legislation, measurement and control of noise in their workplace. The course is suitable for anyone new to noise measurements or those in need of a refresher.
Specifically, the noise measurement training course will help you:
- Identify if you have a noise at work problem and, if so, who is at risk;
- Understand what noise measurements are needed, and what tools are needed and why;
- Comply with the ‘Controlling Noise in the Workplace’ regulations and understand more about this important legislation;
- Apply your noise measurements to the current noise action levels and legal limits; and,
- Take action if any of these levels or limits are exceeded.
Our course tutor is a highly qualified and experienced Acoustician and Noise Consultant.
Book your place today!
Our next course, and last one of the year, is on Wednesday 19 September at the National Railway Museum, York. It costs just £265 and includes all training materials, access to a range of noise meters, lunch and refreshments.
You might also like
Other blog posts: