Our CS precision temperature calibration sources combine both blackbody and dry-block heat sources in one unit, enabling you to use one calibration source to calibrate probe thermometers and infrared thermometers. These precision and high-temperature calibration sources are equipped as standard with 7 individual probe holes, ranging from diameter from 2mm to 8.5mm. This means that regardless of the probe you're using, the CS Precision range will be able to accurately and effectively calibrate your thermometer.
The CS Precision range can be used in conjunction with a reference thermometer, to accurately calibrate any probe thermometer or infrared thermometer no matter which make or model.
- 7 probe insert holes as standard (1 x 2.5mm, 3 x 3.5mm, 1 x 5.5mm, 1 x 6.5mm, 1 x 8.5mm)
- Blackbody temperature source for the calibration of infrared thermometers
- Dry-block temperature source for the calibration of probe thermometers
- PID controller with platinum film sensor
- Highly-accurate and stable temperature source
- User-adjustable temperature, which can be displayed in ˚C or ˚F
- Standard RS232 output with optional USB connection for calibration automation
- Test point for reference thermometer for increased accuracy
Variants at a glance:
The CS Series is available in three variants, each of which provides a highly accurate and incredibly stable temperature output, which is ideal for the calibration and servicing of reference thermometers as well as multi-purpose probe thermometers and infrared temperature measurement instruments. All variants in the CS Precision series include a temperature control system and a pocket for a reference thermometer, allowing for greater accuracy of the calibration system:
- CS173: Temperature range of +30°C to +200°C | Resolution 0.1 | No cooling fan
- CS174: Temperature range of 40˚C below ambient to +85˚C | Resolution 0.1 | Cooling fan
- CS175: Temperature range of 40˚C below ambient to +85˚C | Resolution 0.01 | Cooling fan