The Eurolec TH102KC industrial thermocouple thermometer is a portable handheld thermometer with a robust metal case ideal for use in a wide range of demanding, hostile environments and where an accurate temperature measurement instrument is needed.
The TH102KC can be used with a variety of interchangeable K-Type plug-in probes for measuring a wide range of temperatures from -150°C to over 800°C.
- Professional, compact, lightweight thermometer and probe provide a choice of specifications to suit many different applications
- Ideal for use in food manufacturing, HACCP compliance, pharmaceutical and laboratory measurements, and in the construction industry
- Wide range of standard probes available
- Robust metal case suitable for hostile environments
- Hygienically smooth, splashproof surface
- Low power with a backlit display
- Auto switch off to conserve battery life
- Typical battery life more than 350 hours.
||Rugged Splashproof Metal Case
||-200°C to +1200°C
||±0.2°C ±1 digit (-50°C to +200°C), ±1°C ±1 digit elsewhere
||K Type Thermocouple
||0°C to +50°C