Used Pulsar Model 82A Class 2 Assessor sound level meter
Assessor Model 82A is a Class 2 integrating sound level meter. This instrument was returned by a customer as part of a trade-in deal. It is in good working condition and comes with 12 month calibration certificate.
Assessor Model 82A
This integrating sound level meter offers an effective solution for industrial noise management. It is simple to use and compliant with IEC61672-1:2002 Class 2.
- Four labelled operating buttons
- Just switch on and it starts measuring
- Large digital display of 'A' weighted Leq or average noise level
- Uses the 'C' weighted Peak value to measure risk impulse noise.
For more information on this Model visit the Assessor product page.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual
- either a hard attache case or protective pouch, and
- where noted as a kit with an acoustic calibrator.
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in complete working order after it's been checked by our service department
- with a 12 month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.