Noise Frequency Real Time Analyser Model 33
One Instrument – ‘A world of solutions’.
The Real Time Analyser is a noise frequency measurements instrument that allows you to measure all of the Octave Bands at the same time, giving you the confidence that you are not missing any information. It's a powerful noise measurement instrument ideal for use in Industrial, Engineering, Environmental & Building Acoustics applications.
Real Time Analyser
Real time Analyser with 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters & Sound Level Meter, One Instrument - ‘A world of solutions’
The Model 33 is a powerful Real Time Analyser for Industrial Noise, Engineering and Environmental applications. The Model 33 and Model 33-2 deliver the solution for all of your noise measurement activities.
With exceptional acoustic performance and compliance with the latest worldwide guidelines the Model 33 noise monitors maintain the Pulsar user friendly approach to noise measurement. Taking measurements is as simple as pressing the ‘record’ and ‘stop’ buttons.
The wide dynamic span of nearly 120dB ensures you never make invalid measurements that ‘Overload’ or ‘Under range’ which is especially important during 1:1 or 1:3 Octave Band Analysis.
A Real Time Analyser allows the user to measure all of the Octave Bands at the same time giving you the confidence to know you are immediately capturing all of the data in each band and not missing any important information. The two outstanding software packages, Analyser and Acoustic Toolbox software allow you to download, analyse in depth and present your results in a variety of formats.
With exceptional acoustic performance and compliance to the latest worldwide guidelines the Model 33 is perfect for the following applications:
- Environmental noise measurements
- Tonal analysis of Environmental noise using 1:3 Octave Band Analysis
- Industrial noise measurements
- Accurate prescription of hearing protection using Real Time Octave Band Analysis
- Building acoustic measurements using the optional frequency analyser reverberation time module
- Ideal for engineering applications such as noise control & reduction using 3D tonal analysis and the reverberation measurements.
- Longer term outdoor noise measurements with optional weatherproof kits
- Noise measurements down to Real time NC curve calculations.
Models 33 & 33-2 Software
The Model 33 & 33-2 instruments are supplied with the powerful Acoustic Toolbox software that allows stored measurements to be downloaded to a PC for detailed analysis. You can then create custom designed templates to present results in Excel or Word.
The 'Acoustic Toolbox' Frequency Analysis Software facilitates the Graphical ‘Live Display’ of up to three parameters if the Model 33 is connected to your PC. Post-processing allows detailed 3-Dimensional Frequency Analysis Modelling to be performed using downloaded measurement data.
The outstanding ‘Analyser’ Frequency Analysis Software, also supplied as standard, allows stored measurements to be downloaded to a PC for reporting and further analysis.
The instruments can store data in the internal memory and allow this information to be downloaded and reports subsequently created using the exceptional Pulsar ‘Analyser’ download & analysis reporting software.
The software also has a special database of hearing protectors that allows the user, at the click of a button, to have all calculations done automatically so that you do not have to manually measure the noise level. A selection of hearing protectors is listed and a report can be compiled.
Models 33 & Model 33-2 Accessories
The Model 33 or Model 33-2 real time analyser & sound level meter comes supplied with the following Sound Measurement Equipment:
- ‘Analyser’ and ‘Acoustic Toolbox’ download, analysis and reporting software
- Mini USB Download cable
- RS232 Download cable
- Operating manual
- Certificate of calibration
- 24 month warranty
The instrument is most often supplied as part of a complete sound measurement equipment kit, containing all that is required to carry out a noise survey.
Each Model 33K (Class 1) or Model 33-2K (Class 2) noise measurement kit contains:
- Model 33 or Model 33-2 real time analyser & sound level meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS91 Windshield
- K2 Hard Attaché Case
- Wrist Strap
- Calibration Certificate for the realt time analyser and its acoustic calibrtor
- ‘Analyser’ and ‘Acoustic Tool Box’ download, analysis and reporting software
- Mini USB to USB Download cable and RS232 download cable
- 24 month warranty
- EFM33 Extended Frequency Module for the Model 33
- RT33 Reverberation Time Module for the Model 33
- WK1 Outdoor Weatherproof kit with Lightweight Outdoor Microphone System
- WK2 Outdoor Weatherproof kit with Heavy Duty Outdoor Microphone System
To request a quotation for this product or find out more, please contact us.