Noise Frequency Real Time Analyser Model 33
This high performance sound meter measures real-time noise frequency with 1/1 & 1/3 Octave Bands. It is a powerful instrument that measures all octave bands at the same time and is compliant with BS 4142:2014 for environmental noise monitoring.
A world of solutions - ideal for Industrial, Engineering, Vehicle, Environmental & Building Acoustics applications.
Real Time Analyser
The Model 33 Noise Frequency Real-Time Analyser with 1/1 & 1/3 Octave Band Filters simultaneously measures all parameters with all Frequency and Time Weightings, giving you the confidence you will always have the correct data for analysis. This high-performance meter offers exceptional acoustic performance but it is still easy to use; taking measurements is as simple as pressing the 'record' and 'stop' buttons.
The Real Time Analyser allows you to measure all Octave Bands at the same time, immediately capturing all of the data in each band and not missing any important information. This is very practical for reliable, accurate and rapid capture of variable noise levels to optimise environmental monitoring surveys or provide an accurate prescription of hearing protection in industrial environments.
For environmental noise monitoring under BS 4142:2014, the large memory, programmable auto repeat function and statistical LN values, combined with the optional addition of an outdoor kit, ensures the instrument is ideal for use as either a short-term or longer-term semi-permanent environmental monitor. The ability to take measurements every 125ms allows the user to conduct detailed analysis for engineering and environmental noise. It is also available with remote management so you can see the real-time noise Frequency measurements at your computer whilst taking measurements elsewhere.
The wide dynamic span of over 110dB in the single measurement range ensures you never make invalid measurements that ‘Overload’ or ‘Under range’ which is especially important during 1:1 or 1:3 Octave Band Analysis. An extensions module is available to enhance both the low and high frequency limits of the 1:3 Octave Band Filters so that frequencies as low as 6.5Hz up to 20kHz can be measured.
The two outstanding powerful software packages, Analyser and Acoustic Toolbox software allow you to download, analyse in depth and present your results in a variety of formats.
- Powerful measurement of Noise Frequency in real time
- Compliant to the latest Noise Regulations and BS 4141:2014
- 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- High acoustic performance
- Large memory for data storage
- Measurements every 125ms allowing detailed analysis
- Available as Class 1 (Model 33) and Class 2 (Model 33-2)
With exceptional acoustic performance and compliance to the latest worldwide guidelines the Model 33 is perfect for the following applications:
- Environmental noise monitoring
- Tonal analysis of Environmental noise using 1:3 Octave Band Analysis
- Industrial noise measurements
- Accurate prescription of hearing protection using Real Time Octave Band Analysis
- Building acoustic measurements (using the optional frequency analyser reverberation time module)
- Vehicle noise testing using remote measurement abilities
- Ideal for engineering applications such as noise control & reduction using 3D tonal analysis and the reverberation measurements.
- Longer term outdoor noise measurements with optional weatherproof kits
- Noise measurements down to Real-Time NC curve calculations.
Models 33 & 33-2 Software
The Model 33 & 33-2 instruments are supplied with the powerful Acoustic Toolbox software that allows stored measurements to be downloaded to a PC for detailed analysis. You can then create custom designed templates to present results in Excel or Word.
The 'Acoustic Toolbox' Frequency Analysis Software facilitates the Graphical ‘Live Display’ of up to three parameters if the Model 33 is connected to your PC. Post-processing allows detailed 3-Dimensional Frequency Analysis Modelling to be performed using downloaded measurement data.
The outstanding ‘Analyser’ Frequency Analysis Software, also supplied as standard, allows stored measurements to be downloaded to a PC for reporting and further analysis.
The instruments can store data in the internal memory and allow this information to be downloaded and reports subsequently created using the exceptional Pulsar ‘Analyser’ download & analysis reporting software.
The software also has a special database of hearing protectors that allows the user, at the click of a button, to have all calculations done automatically so that you do not have to manually measure the noise level. A selection of hearing protectors is listed and a report can be compiled.
Models 33 & Model 33-2 Accessories
The Model 33 or Model 33-2 Real-Time analyser & sound level meter comes supplied with the following Sound Measurement Equipment:
- ‘Analyser’ and ‘Acoustic Toolbox’ download, analysis and reporting software
- Mini USB Download cable
- RS232 Download cable
- Operating manual
- Certificate of calibration
- 24-month warranty
The instrument is most often supplied as part of a complete sound measurement equipment kit, containing all that is required to carry out a noise survey.
Each Model 33K (Class 1) or Model 33-2K (Class 2) noise measurement kit contains:
- Model 33 or Model 33-2 real time analyser & sound level meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS91 Windshield
- K2 Hard Attaché Case
- Wrist Strap
- Calibration Certificate for the realt time analyser and its acoustic calibrtor
- ‘Analyser’ and ‘Acoustic Tool Box’ download, analysis and reporting software
- Mini USB to USB Download cable and RS232 download cable
- 24 month warranty
- EFM33 Extended Frequency Module for the Model 33
- RT33 Reverberation Time Module for the Model 33
- WK1 Outdoor Weatherproof kit with Lightweight Outdoor Microphone System
- WK2 Outdoor Weatherproof kit with Heavy Duty Outdoor Microphone System
To request a quotation for the optional accessories to this product or find out more information, please contact us.