Outdoor heavy duty and light weight Tripods
A range of heavy duty and light weight tripods for use with our sound level meters as part of our outdoor noise measurement kits. They can also be used with the Pulsar SafeEar noise activated warning sign for outdoor noise monitoring and warnings.
Heavy duty and leightweight tripods
For ease of use of the Pulsar SafeEar noise-activated warning sign on construction sites and other sites, to warn workers and visitors of noise hazards. The Pulsar noise-activated warning sign can easily be attached to either the heavy duty or light-weight tripods to make the Pulsar SafeEar noise-activated warning sign mobile.
Our range of integrating sound level meters including the Pulsar Nova, Assessor and Quantifier and Model 33 can all be fitted into a hard case for use with an outdoor noise monitoring tripod. These tripods (TR1) come with windshields and birdspikes as standard.
Nova outdoor tripod - TR3
This fully height-adjustable tripod provides a steady hold even on uneven surfaces and is suitable for use with all of Pulsar's sound level meters.
- Height adjustable from 64cm to 160cm
- Lightweight but strong and robust
- Crank for continuous height adjustment of the centre column
- Lockable leg braces and flexible rubber feet for a firm and steady grip on uneven surfaces
- Functional quick-action leg locks allow the tripod to be easily fixed at the required height or position
- Central hook for weighing the tripod down in high winds and on rough terrain
- Includes spare quick release plate
- 3D tilt head
- Spirit level integrated into the tripod head and spirit vial at the base
- Comes with it's own carrier.
This tripod is provided as standard with the Nova Outdoor Monitoring Kit.