The Pulsar SafeEar Remote Display Units are controlled by the SafeEar Master Unit.
A simple 10-meter cable (included in price) from the Master can connect up to three remote units so that the noise safety warning signs can be extended to cover an area of up to 30 metres per connection.
These safety signs can be daisy-chained together to show:
- the same message as the Master, or
- different noise alert messages, or
- different alerts in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
There are four standard designs available.
- Noise safety warning sign: Hearing Protection Must Be Worn
- Safety signs: Warning High Noise Levels
- Caution sign: Caution High Sound Levels
- Quiet zone sign: Shhh! Quiet Zone
Add Flashing warning beacons
You can also add the SafeEar high visibility flashing warning beacon (Red or Blue) to the Remote Units. It will be triggered by the Master Unit, but provides extra high visibility warning across a larger area.