SafeEar IP65 - Weatherproof Noise-Activated Warning Sign
One of our most popular noise warning products, the Pulsar SafeEar, has now been made weatherproof. This new SafeEar IP65 Weatherproof Noise Activated Warning Sign lights up to warn workers and visitors when noise levels have exceeded a pre-set trigger and hearing protection must be worn or when noise levels need to be kept down.
- Lights up to warn of high noise levels
- Control the decibel trigger level yourself
- IP65 rated (dust and weatherproof)
- Quick and simple to install
- Exteriors of business premises, outdoor maintenance areas and construction sites
- In environments where water or liquid may be present or high levels of cleaning occurs
- Outside public houses and entertainment venues
Like the standard Pulsar SafeEar, the SafeEar IP65 Weatherproof Noise-Activated Warning Sign is a highly visible noise warning sign. This model has been designed especially for use outdoors or indoors in environments where water or liquid spray may be present. Such environments might include places where regular cleaning takes place such as hospitals, food processing units, or leisure centres and spas.
The sign uses high-intensity white LED technology for maximum visual impact and lights up at a pre-set trigger level to warn when noise levels are too high. The trigger level can easily be adjusted by removing the small panel at the back. It can be set anywhere between 40 dB(A) and 114 dB(A), so it is equally suitable for noisy or quiet environments.
For Noisy Environments
A key application for the signs is in areas of high noise to warn workers when they need to put their hearing protection on and when it is safe to remove it. Rated as IP65, the signs are perfect for use in areas such as construction sites, outside maintenance areas, or anywhere exposed to rainfall or high moisture levels.
When Quiet is Required
Not only can they be used to warn workers and visitors when hearing protection needs to be worn, but they can also be used outside entertainment venues, night clubs and public houses to help reduce the risk of noise complaints by alerting people leaving the premises of high noise levels. Other such uses might include inside hospitals where high levels of cleaning occur, or in areas where low-noise levels are preferred like Spa areas.
- Lights up when a preset noise level is reached or exceeded
- Unit rated to IP65* with weatherproof power chord (rated IP67)**
- Integral high accuracy microphone
- Adjustable high intensity white LED lights
- Adjustable noise trigger level from 40 dB(A) to 114 dB(A)
- Available in four standard designs (others available on request)
- Hearing Protection Must Be Worn
- Warning High Noise Levels
- Caution High Sound Levels
- SHHH! Quiet Zone
- Available in four languages as standard - English, French, German and Spanish (others available on request)
- To alert people to high noise levels and the need to wear hearing protection
- Use in outside maintenance areas, building exteriors, or on constructions sites
- Use in environments when water or spray may be present and an IP65 rating is required (e.g. leisure centres and spas)
- In areas where high levels of cleaning occurs such as food preparation and hospitals
- To warn people to keep noise levels down as they leave public houses and entertainment venues to keep neighbourhood noise levels down.
*IP65 rating: Totally dust tight. Full protection against dust and other particulates, including a vacuum seal, tested against continuous airflow. Protection against low-pressure jets (6.3 mm) of directed water from any angle (limited ingress permitted with no harmful effects).
**IP67 rating: Protection against full immersion for up to 30 minutes at depths between 15 cm and 1 metre (limited ingress permitted with no harmful effects).
Please refer to the Pulsar SafeEar Datasheet in the 'Downloads' tab for information on installation and how to change the noise trigger levels and brightness.
Supplied with: UK PSU (IP67 rated) 3.3 Mains Power Supply 3.3 with standard UK plug.
Dimensions: 300mm diameter, and 50mm deep.
Weight: 1.3lbs (0.6kg)