For Yorkshire Day, 1 August 2020, Pulsar Instruments are conducting a prize draw of one Free place on our Noise Awareness Training Course, 16 September 2020 in York, normally priced £265, OR an opportunity to win one of 10 JXB-178 Non-Contact IR Thermometers normally priced at £48+VAT.
The draw will be administered by Pulsar Instruments Plc. The winner will be drawn at random and notified via LinkedIn InMail by Friday 7 August 2020.
Terms and Conditions of prize draw:
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to the prize draw terms and conditions.
- Closing date is Midnight Wednesday 5th August 2020.
- There is 1 prize of a place on our One-Day Noise Awareness Training Course, and 10 alternative prizes of non-contact IR thermometers.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- By entering this Draw you give consent for us to contact you.
- Pulsar Instruments will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate
- The winner will be drawn at random and notified by the contact details provided.
- The decision of Pulsar Instruments plc regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.