Pulsar Model 84 Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level meter
Assessor Model 84 is an easy to use Class 2 integrating sound level with data logging and 1:1 octave band filters supplied as standard.
Assessor Model 84A
This integrating sound level meter offers data logging and 1:1 octave band filters as standard. It is ideal for health and safety practitioners preferring the octave band method of hearing protection selection. It is simple to use and compliant with IEC61672-1:2002 Class 2.
- Four labelled operating buttons
- Just switch on and it starts measuring
- Large digital display of 'A' weighted Leq or average noise level
- Uses the 'C' weighted Peak value to measure risk impulse noise
- 1:1 octave band filters from 31Hz to 8kHz - 'Z' weighting measurement
- Supplied as data logging with down load cable to PC.
For more information on this Model visit the Assessor product page.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual
- either a hard attache case or protective pouch, and
- where noted as a kit with an acoustic calibrator.
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in complete working order after it's been checked by our service department
- with a 12 month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.