Noise Dosemeter System BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
**SAVE over £1000**
5-Badge Noise Dosemeter System with Free Reader Unit with Integral Acoustic Calibrator worth over £1000.
All you need for personal noise exposure assessments in one simple kit.
This offer is exclusive to our Black Friday promotion, other discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. Offer ends 20 December 2019.
Everything you need for compliant assessment of workers' noise exposure in one user-friendly system.
The Pulsar Model 22 Noise Dosemeter System is compact, very robust and lightweight. There are no cables or controls, reducing the risk of damage, misuse or tampering. It is Dual Band with 3dB, 4dB or 5dB exchange rates and programmable for compliance with most worldwide noise regulations.
Each Noise Dosemeter System contains all you need to carry out your survey:
- Model 22 Noise Dosemeter Badges with leather shoulder mounts, meets
- IEC 61252 Personal Sound Exposure Meters
- ANSI S1.25 Personal Noise Dosimeters
- Model 22-R Reader Unit with integral Acoustic Calibrator (FREE - worth over £1000), meets
- Internal Acoustic Calibrator to IEC 60942: 2003 (Class 2)
- 5-Badge Charger Unit
- Protective Attaché Case
- Power Supply
- Pulsar's outstanding licence-free AnalyzerPlus Software (for quick and simple noise exposure reports)
- Batteries and Cables
- Calibration Certificates
- 1 Year Warranty extendable up to 7 years.
- Tamper proof with no cables or controls
- Innovative functional design
- Programmable for regulatory compliance worldwide
- "Shake-to-wake" function to extend battery life and operating time
- Ergonomic Reader Unit with Integral Acoustic Calibrator
- Infra-Red communication between Reader Unit and badge
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery
- Outstanding Analysis & Reporting software supplied as standard.
- Ideal for lone workers, shift workers or those operating in several locations
- Suitable where people are working with moving machinery, or in difficult to reach areas
Typical industries where a personal noise dosemeter is used include:
Manufacturing, Construction, Utilities (Gas, Water & Electricity), Local Authority & Government, Shipping, Entertainment & Leisure, Education & Higher Learning, Highway Maintenance, Haulage & Transport, Rail, Agriculture, Aviation, Public Transport, Emergency Services (Hospitals, Fire, Police), Chemical, Open Cast Mining, Printing and Catering.
The dosemeter system is supplied as standard with our easy to use AnalyzerPlus program. To assist new users, a step by step wizard reassuringly guides you throughout the set-up and download procedures and allows measurement data to be viewed, analysed and printed.
Pre-formatted report templates are provided to present your measurement data. These reports can be printed or exported into a number of formats including Word, Excel and PDF.
The fact that AnalyzerPlus have no licensing restrictions means the user is able to install the software onto multiple computers and laptops eliminating hidden costs and optimising user flexibility.
Each dosemeter noise measurement system is supplied with everything required to conduct a fully compliant noise survey.
Contained in each system is the:
- Model 22 noise dosimeter badge(s) & leather mounting kit(s)
- FREE Model 22-R Reader unit with integral acoustic calibrator
- Charger unit for 5 badges
- Hard Attaché Case
- Power supply
- AnalyzerPlus download, analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable
- Calibration certificates
- User manual
- 2-year warranty