Acoustic calibrator recal & service
To make sure your field acoustic calibrations remain accurate we recommend getting your acoustic calibrator checked and serviced annually.
It's essential to field calibrate your sound meters and dosemeters before and after your noise measurements so they are compliant with the Noise at Work Regulations, so we think that it's also vital that your acoustic calibrator is operating accurately.
We will check and service your Class 1 or Class 2 acoustic calibrator in accordance with recommendations and requirements of the appropriate International Standards to make sure it's working properly and you can rely on it for your measurements. Once this is complete we will issue you with a current and valid calibration certificate.
Prices are quoted below and include return shipping (within the UK) to the customer
Additional charges may apply for:
- UKAS Calibration
- Other non-warranty repairs required (full details will be given)
- Non-UK return shipping
If additional charges apply you will be contacted for pre-payment before the return of your instruments.
How to return your instrument to us:
Please send your instrument (or kit) in suitable protective packaging or its kit case to:
- Pulsar Instruments Plc, The Evron Centre, John Street, Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9DW, United Kingdom
Non-UK origin Services:
Please note that equipment returned to us from outside the UK must be supplied with suitable paperwork to allow entry into the UK without Pulsar Instruments being levied with UK Customs Duty. If this is not done and duty has to be paid this will be charged to the customer.
The paperwork supplied with the instrument must state that the equipment is "UK manufactured goods returned for repair. To be returned to XXX after repair, where XXX is the customer country.
Why choose Pulsar Instruments for your recalibration and service
- Accurate calibration of noise and vibration measurement instruments
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with regulations and standards
- Quick turnaround times
- Fixed prices (no hidden extras). Prices include:
- Firmware updates
- Performance adjustments
- Checking on over 100 different parameters
- New batteries
- Minor repairs (including to display screens)
- Issue of new valid calibration certificates
UKAS calibration, collection service and priority service available on request.