Pulsar Nova safety professional kit gives the Health & Safety professional a custom-made solution for resolving their specific noise risk assessment issues.
The latest international noise directives requires companies to assess the risk from noise exposure levels for their workers and visitors. You then need to create a clear report with a prioritised action plan of how you intend to eliminate or minimise these hazards. Producing a noise risk assessment is an interesting and absorbing project and safety professionals have to make a number of key decisions.
One of the first is to decide upon the instrumentation to use. Finding out exact working practices can be difficult as often workers themselves do not realise what they actually do during a typical day! For this reason personal noise dosimetry is an ideal method for determining working practices and can be used in conjunction with a sound level meter to great effect.
The simplicity of these robust, lightweight and cable-free sound level monitor dosimetry units remove any barriers to the assessment of daily personal exposure levels. Personal dosimetry is especially suitable for applications where workers are regularly moving from location to location, working unsociable hours, are involved with moving machinery or in difficult to reach areas.
- Step 3: Let us do the maths! Our focused software packages allow you to download your measurements and quickly produce a variety of automated yet comprehensive reports. Clear basic measurement, full time history information and graphs, automatic hearing protection selection calculations or exposure calculations are just a few of the templates available.
To request a quotation for this product or to find out more, please contact us.
Learn more about acoustic terms relevant to your industry applications by visiting our Acoustic Glossary.
Our rental Safety Professionals Kit is for people who need both a sound level meter and dosemeter for their occupational noise assessments. It is made up of the following items:
- Pulsar Nova Sound Level Meter (Model 44 Noise at work)
- 5 badge Pulsar Noise Dosemeter System and reader
- Acoustic calibrator
- USB cables, chargers and batteries
- Calibration certificates.