Model 46 Nova Class 2 noise measurement kit
Ex-demo Class 2 noise measurement kit comes with:
- A Model 106 Acoustic Calibrator (used), windshield, batteries, hard kit case (lightly used condition)
- 12 Month Calibration Certificate.
- Less than 1 year old, comes with remaining manufactures warranty (extendable by another 6 years)
The Model 46 Nova Class 2 Noise Measurement Kit is an ex- sales demo sound meter.
This is an ideal opportunity to own a premium level sound meter without the cost of buying a new meter. This integrating sound level meter offers a cost-effective solution for occupational and industrial noise assessments.
It is simple to use and compliant with IEC61672-1:2002 Class 2.
- Just switch on and it starts measuring
- Large digital display of 'A' weighted Leq or average noise level
- Uses the 'C' weighted Peak value to measure risk impulse noise.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
This particular instrument is supplied as an ex-demo complete noise measurement kit.
It is supplied fully serviced with a 12 month valid calibration certificate and the following additional items:
- User manual
- Hard attache case (lightly used condition)
- Class 2 acoustic calibrator (ex-demo, less than 1 year old with 12 month calibration certificate)
- Batteries (new)
Up to 6 years warranty (extendable 1 year at a time with annual service and calibration).
Delivery & returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in complete working order after it's been checked by our service department
- with a 12 month calibration certificate
- with the remainder of our standard warranty
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.
Features of the Model 46 Class 2 sound meter:
- IEC 61672-1:2002 compliant sound level meter
- OLED display can be seen in all conditions
- Calibration prompt
- Simultaneous measurement of all noise parameters
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) dynamic measurement range
- Leq, Peak and C-A
- Pause & back erase
- Manual audio record
- Audio note
- Single and repeat timers
- Ln Values
- Real time 1:1 octave band filters.
For more information see the main product page for this model.