Noise Measurement Kit Combo SPECIAL DEAL
Pulsar Instruments are offering a unique noise measurement kit enabling safety and health professionals in the UK to identify work locations or work practices that generate harmful noise levels and then put a permanent noise-activated warning sign in place. By doing this, companies can safeguard their employees against sudden and long term loss of hearing.
We've put together a combination of our best-selling noise measurement products and popular services into a noise measurement kit, saving you a massive £500* and help you manage your noise at work issues by:
- identifying noise problems fast, and
- warning workers when they are entering a noisy area and create dynamic hearing protection zones.
This 'Combo' kit offer comprises
- Pulsar Nova Model 44 Class 2 professional sound level meter for Noise at Work measurements and its accessories (acoustic calibrator, windshield, batteries, hard kit case, calibration certificates and reporting software).
- Pulsar SafeEar wall-mounted noise-activated early warning system which flashes a very bright safety icon and clear warning message visible to staff and visitors when harmful noise levels are reached and exceeded.
- Place for one person on a Pulsar Noise at Work Awareness face-to-face course held at one of the venues in the UK as advertised during the year.
- PLUS save 15% discount on the Pulsar Nova Model 44 sound level meter’s first service and recalibration; which will extend the warranty on your instrument by 1 year.
Don't miss this unique offer.
*This offer saves you £500 from buying the items separately.
Key features of the Pulsar Nova Noise at Work Meter
- Easy to use: switch on, calibrate and measure
- Integrating averaging meter meeting IEC 61672
- measurement parameters include: Leq, CPeak and C-A + much more
Key features of the Pulsar SafeEar Noise Warning Sign
- Simple to install wall-mounted sign
- Trigger range 40dB(A) to 114dB(A)
- When trigger level reached the sign lights up your chosen warning message
Use this unique combination of noise equipment to help manage your noise at work issues:
- identify noise problems fast
- warn workers when they are entering a noisy area and hearing protection must be worn.
Our outstanding download, analysis and reporting software package is included as standard in this noise measurement kit.
The Kit also includes:
- Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and acoustic calibrator and user manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software (with data logging variants only)
- USB small download cable (with data logging variants only)
- A lightweight short term outdoor kit can be supplied for the Nova sound level meters as an additional option.
- The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables.