If you need a small and compact robust handheld thermometer this is the ideal temperature measurement device for you.
This handheld thermometer by Eurolec is suitable for use in a wide range of a variety of applications and environments.
The Eurolec PC Temp K2 handheld thermometer is ideal for a wide range of applications and environments. The PC Temp K2 can be used with a wide range of plug-in K-Type probes depending on the exact nature of the materials to be tested and the data needed. These interchangeable probes allow for a wide range of temperature measurements to be taken, covering from -150°C up to over 800°C, dependent on the type of probe attached to the instrument.
- A professional, compact, lightweight and robust thermometer that provides a choice of specifications (dependent on the probe used) to suit many different applications
- Ideal for use in hostile and rugged environments
- Compatible with a wide range of standard T-Type probes
- Robust metal case
- Hygienically smooth, splashproof surface
- Low power with a backlit display
- Auto switch off to conserve battery life
- Typical battery life more than 350 hours