Online Noise Awareness Training Courses for H&S Practitioners and Employers
Learn how to measure and manage Noise at Work in your own time!
Occupational noise is one of the biggest causes of hearing loss and tinnitus in workers today. There is no cure for this “noise-induced hearing loss” but it is preventable by making sure that employers understand the noise regulations, address workplace noise hazards and supply appropriate protection when needed. If you’re not sure how to go about this then this online noise awareness course is for you.
Pulsar Instruments™ course, aimed at people responsible for health and safety in their organisations, will help you address the following questions:
- Do we have a noise at work problem and, if so, who is at risk?
- How do I comply with the ‘Controlling Noise at Work Regulations 2005?
- What do I need to measure and why should I calibrate my noise monitoring equipment?
- How do I apply my measurements to the current action levels and exposure limits?
- What should I do if we exceed any of these levels or limits?
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.