This noise warning sign is there all the time, so you don’t have to be! These health and safety warning signs are ideal for use in environments where there is a constant need to monitor safe noise levels. The PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning sign is perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs as a hearing protection sign to alert workers in real time when background noise levels are too high. high and hearing protection should be worn.
- In environments where the wearing of hearing protection may not be required at all times, PulsarSafeEar noise-activated warning signs act as hearing protection signs to inform employees when personal protective equipment is required and also when it can be safely removed.
- The PulsarSafeEar can also be used in quiet locations such as offices, call centers, classrooms/exam rooms, hallways, hospitals and libraries to indicate when high noise levels need to be reduced or to create quiet areas. Simply set the PulsarSafeEar to trigger at a low noise level to ensure that noise levels in quiet environments remain within acceptable levels.
Remote Display Units:
Connect your Master Pulsar SafeEar to other SafeEar remote display units; SafeEars can be daisy-chained to cover a larger area so more people can see it. Using this method, they can also display different sound alert messages in different languages to cater to a workforce comprised of a diverse ethnic mix.
Four standard noise warning sign designs available
- Hearing protection must be worn (our most popular hearing protection sign)
- Safety signs: Warning of high noise levels
- Warning sign: Caution high sound levels
- Quiet zone sign: Hush! quiet zone
Available in several languages including Chinese! Custom options are also available, for example, this “Shhh Babies Sleeping” version for neonatal units. Please contact us for more details.
Easily capture and store noise level measurements:
- The PulsarSafeEar sound-activated warning sign can be upgraded to a data logging unit by adding the PulsarSafeEar data logger and USB software.