The NoisePen Personal Sound Exposure Meter has no cables, screens or controls, and requires no separate chargers or readers, making it simple to use and the perfect solution for noise monitoring at work over an entire working day or week, especially for shift workers, lone workers, confined space workers and people working in remote areas. The NoisePen noise dosimeter is fully compliant with global occupational noise health and safety measurement standards.
This high-value, self-contained personal noise dosimeter can capture, store and calculate noise exposure data for a period of over 30 hours. The NoisePen measures all the sound parameters you need for legally compliant workplace noise monitoring. This PSEM is a stand-alone noise monitor perfectly suited for workers “on the go”; it has no cables, screens or controls and several different mounting options are available.
The NoisePen does not require a charger or additional reading unit – all interaction is via USB to a PC and our exceptional analysis and reporting software, Pulsar AnalyzerPlus :
- All noise measurement programming and key functions such as start-stop, device setup and configuration, measurement download, viewing and storage are performed before or at the end of measurements on field.
- Calibration of the NoisePen is also performed before taking a measurement with an acoustic calibrator and checked and saved via software. The same process is performed when the unit is returned to your office.
- Program a timed measurement at the date and time of your choice. You can also repeat a selected measurement pattern over a period of 7 days without having to reset the NoisePen.
- Get a comprehensive map of weather history information to help you determine when major noise issues are occurring during a worker’s day.
- View all the essential data you need such as LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA for compliance with workplace noise regulations
- The additional “C” frequency-weighted peak time history allows you to fully assess impulsive noise hazards in the workplace.
Save time and money with this innovative device; just choose how many you want, the more you buy, the more you save! Contact us directly for quotes of 6 or more NoisePens to get a discount.
NOTE: An Acoustic Calibrator is required for field calibration and activation of the NoisePen. It is not included as standard.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.