Nova 45 - Decibel Meter High-Performance Class 1
The Premium Class 1 decibel meter in the Pulsar Nova range - the Nova Model 45. Buy on its own as part of a complete noise measurement kit.
All the features of the Nova 43 meter, plus
- Range 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C)
- Real time 1:1 octave band filters
- Data Logging and AnalyzerPlus software
- Audio recording, Audio Note, and Timers
- TWA/dose and Ln values
- Ideal for compliant occupational, industrial, construction noise assessments and environmental noise pollution measurements.
Noise Pollution measurement at its best
The Pulsar Model 45 Class 1 decibel meter is an extremely accurate, reliable, ‘handheld’ precision instrument that is especially suited to measuring noise pollution. It successfully combines the latest technology in noise measurement methods with ease of use and durability. It can also be used for measuring noise across many different applications: noise at work, construction, entertainment, environment and for measuring machinery and vehicle noise.
- The added features of this class 1 decibel meter include 1:1 Octave Band Filters, Audio Recording, Ln Values and Data logging.
- The meter also combines simplicity of use with the outstanding Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ reporting software (supplied as standard). This software allows you to effectively measure noise, store your measurements in the large internal memory and then effortlessly transform your measurements into final report formats.
- The meter has a removable pre-amplifier which enables the instruments to be used with microphone extension cables. With the addition of an Outdoor Kit, this meter can also be transformed into a long term weatherproof environmental monitoring meter.
- In December 2017, Pulsar Nova Model 45 was awarded regulatory type approval from the prestigious Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) in Germany.
For noise at work applications:
The Model 45 is an ideal instrument for precision occupational noise measurement to ensure compliance with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives to be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy. This model includes real time 1:1 Octave band filters for the prescription of correct levels of hearing protection.
- Model 45 Class 1 SPL A, C, Z (simultaneous measurement) frequency weighting F, S & I (simultaneous measurement) Time weighting
The Nova Range consists of six powerful sound level meters. Compare the different Pulsar Nova Models within the range.
Watch the video to find out more about Pulsar Nova
All of the features of the Pulsar Nova Class 1 Noise at work meter (Model 43) and more. Every feature listed below comes as standard:
- AnalyzerPlus data-logging software
- OLED Display - see the screen in all conditions
- Calibration prompt for compliant accurate measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of all key noise parameters
- Leq, Peak and C-A
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) dynamic measurement range
- Pause & back erase function
- Colour coding for measurement status
- Manual audio record
- Audio Note
- Repeat Timer
- Single Timer
- Ln Values
- Real Time 1:1 Octave Band filter Analysis 31.5Hz to 16kHz
- Compliant with IEC 61672-1:2013
- 12 month calibration certificate included as standard
- Up to 7 year warranty
- PTB type approved
Typical areas of noise pollution applications include:
- Noise at work
- Occupational & industrial hygiene
- Environmental noise measurement
- Boundary noise measurement
- Manufacturing (machinery noise testing and maintenance)
- Vehicle noise testing
- Entertainment noise measurement
Pulsar Nova ‘AnalyzerPlus’ sound level meter software package is supplied as standard with the Model 45. The instrument stores data in it's large memory and the software allows the user to download their measurement data onto a PC or laptop for analysis and to create a variety of reports. This software features a hearing defenders' tab for PPE equipment specification using octave band measurements including a large database of hearing protection equipment and reporting functions. Octave band analysis is the most detailed and accurate of the three methods commonly used to prescribe hearing protection by the HSE and, in particular, when measuring tonal noise.
Pulsar Nova Accessories
The Model 45 high-performance Class 1 decibel meter is supplied with:
- 1-year warranty (extendable up to 7 years*)
- User manual
- Certificate of calibration
- 6 X AA Batteries
- Wrist strap
- AnalyzerPlus sound level meter analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
- *To qualify for the 7-year warranty, you will need to send your Pulsar Nova sound level meter back to us annually for recalibration and service whereupon the warranty is extended for a further 12 months for up to 7 years.
The Pulsar Nova decibel meters can be supplied as part of a complete noise measurement kit, containing all that is required to carry out a noise survey. In addition, an outdoor noise measurement kit is available to purchase as an option to perform outdoor measurements for mid to long-term periods.
Each Model 45K noise measurement kit contains:
- Model 45 Nova Meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- 6 X AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and its acoustic calibrator, User manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables. Contact us for further information.