Sound Measurement Device captures & displays noise in 3 easy steps22nd Feb 2019
Pulsar Instruments, who are celebrating 50 years as noise measurement experts, have specifically designed their Pulsar Nova sound level meter to meet the needs of the Noise at Work Regulations. This exceptional sound measurement device is able to capture and display your noise measurements in just 3 easy steps: Switch on, Calibrate, Measure!
The company has forged a reputation for producing robust and easy to use products for use by Health & Safety professionals around the world in a wide range of industrial settings. Any professional looking for a simple to use occupational sound level meter will find everything they need with the Pulsar Nova Noise at Work meters - Model 43 (Class 1) or Model 44 (Class 2). Whilst there are many noise meters on the market, the fantastic range of Pulsar Nova sound meters are different.
- Easy to use
They are fitted with 30+ hours of exceptional battery life and come complete with the Pulsar AnalyzerPlus software which allows you to analyse your measurements. The Pulsar Nova sound measurement device meets international noise measurement standards.
- Operates by a simple keypad
- Takes simultaneous measurements of all key measurement parameters
- Shows data clearly on high definition OLED screen
- Gives Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation
- Measures 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) range
- Includes a pause and back erase function
- Has a 30 hour battery life and 4GB removable memory card
- Offers data logging & Octave bands as added extras
The Nova, which comes with a 7-year warranty, is available as a complete noise measurement kit with acoustic calibrator, windshield, protective case and much more. You can upgrade your meter too to make it data logging or by adding octave band filters for hearing PPE prescription.
Trade in offer
Trade in offer is also available to UK customers - trade in your old meter and get up to 30% discount on a brand new Nova.
Which Nova would you like?