Quantifier 93 & 94 integrating averaging sound level meters
The complete solution for industrial noise measurement and environmental noise monitoring. The Models 93 (class 1) & 94 (Class 2) integrating averaging sound level meters offer you all of the benefits of the affordable and easy to use Models 91 & 92, but with the addition of 1:1 Octave Band Filters.
For Industrial Noise measurement these integrating averaging sound level meters offer 1:1 Octave Band Filters for the selection of accurate hearing protection. You can then choose your preferred PPE from a database of hearing defender products included in the Analyser software package.
NR and NC values and curves can also be calculated using the Analyser software.
For Environmental noise monitoring the Models 93 (Class 1) and 94 (Class 2) integrating-averaging sound level meters provide either an automatic or manual sweep through the filter bands in a measurement duration of as little as 1 minute for the 1:1 Octave Band Filters.
The frequency measurements are automatically time and date stamped with the 1:1 Octave Band Filters displayed as a bar graph. You can then add comments to the reports and highlight individual frequency bands.
Outdoor noise monitoring
Because environmental noise monitoring usually takes place outside, your sound level meter your Quantifier sound level meter can be supplied as part of a complete kit for taking environmental noise measurements and noise surveys. Weatherproof kits can also be provided to turn the sound level meter into a longer-term environmental noise monitoring instrument.
- Includes all the measurement functions of the Model 91 and Model 92 with the addition of 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- 1:1 Octave Band measurements from 31Hz to 16kHz
- Up to 12 days of 1 second Time History can be stored
- Analyser software includes a database of PPE for the selection of appropriate hearing protection
- Weatherproof kits available for semi-permanent outdoor monitoring
- Calibration certificate included as standard
- Suitable for Industrial noise measurements and environmental noise monitoring.
The ‘Analyser’ decibel meter software package is supplied as standard with the Models 93 & 94 sound level meters or noise meters.
The instruments can store data in the internal memory and allow this information to be downloaded and reports created using the exceptional Pulsar ‘Analyser’ download / analysis reporting software.
The decibel meter software also has a special database of hearing protection that allows the user, at the click of an icon, to have all calculations done for you automatically. A selection of hearing protection is listed and a report can be compiled.
- The decibel reader can be supplied as part of a complete noise measurement kit, containing all that is required to carry out a noise survey.
- Each Model 93K (Class 1) or Model 94K (Class 2) noise measurement kit contains:
- Model 93 or 94 Sound Level Meter or Noise Meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrators
- WS90 Windshield
- K2 Hard Attache Case
- Wrist Strap
- Batteries 2 X AA
- Calibration Certificate for the sound level meter and its acoustic calibrator
- User manual
- ‘Analyser’ download, analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable
Interested in all things acoustics? We have produced a Glossary of Acoustic Terms to assist you.