Quantifier 95 & 96 sound level meter
The ideal instruments if you are looking for a comprehensive but simple to use Sound Level Meter for Industrial, Occupational and Environmental Noise measurements with the addition of 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band Filters.
The Model 95 (Class 1) and Model 96 (Class 2) have 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters for the identification and subsequent analysis and control of noise sources that may require tonal analysis, making them a cost-effective, yet fully compliant instrument.
This simple to use sound meter provides an ideal solution for general, industrial and environmental noise measurements. All the measurement functions comply with worldwide standards, noise regulations and guidelines. These include the measurement of Lmax, Lmin, Leq and five Ln values including L10, L90 and L95.
The Quantifier stores the Time History which is often crucial when measuring environmental noise. Data logging of the required measurement parameters is standard and up to 12 days of 1 second Time History data can be stored. This can then be analysed using Pulsar's Analyser software to discover specific noise sources and take the necessary action.
The options of two weatherproof kits are available for semi-permanent outdoor monitoring: the WK1 lightweight outdoor kit, and the WK2 longer term outdoor kit.
- Includes all the measurement functions of the Model 91 and Model 92 with the addition of 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- 1:3 Octave Band measurements from 25Hz to 16kHz with the options of adding 20Hz to 20kHz filter bands
- All measurement functions provided to comply with most worldwide standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Up to 12 days of 1 second Time History can be stored
- Analyser software includes a database of PPE for the selection of appropriate hearing protection
- Weatherproof kits available for semi-permanent outdoor monitoring
- Calibration certificate included as standard
- Suitable for both Industrial applications and environmental noise measurements
- Ideal for applications requiring tonal analysis using Octave Band Filters
The ‘Analyser’ software package is supplied as standard with the Models 95 & 96 instruments for the measurement of noise levels.
The instruments can store data in the internal memory and allow this information to be downloaded and reports created using the exceptional Pulsar ‘Analyser’ download / analysis reporting software.
The software also has a special database of hearing protection that allows the user, at the click of an icon, to have all calculations done for you automatically. A selection of hearing protection is listed and a report can be compiled.
The Model 95 & 96 sound level meters come supplied with:
- 24 month warranty
- ‘Analyser’ download, analysis & reporting software
- USB download cable
- User manual
- Certificate of calibration
We offer the option of converting your Quantifier sound level meter into either a short term or longer term semi-permanent outdoor noise monitor. Because environmental noise monitoring usually takes place outside, your sound level meter may be subjected to various weather conditions and needs protecting accordingly. Therefore, your Quantifier sound level meter can be supplied as part of a complete kit for taking environmental noise measurements and noise surveys.
- Each Model 95 (Class 1) or Model 96 (Class 2) noise measurement kit contains:
- Model 95 or 96 Sound Level Meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K2 Hard Attache Case
- Wrist Strap
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and its acoustic calibrator
- User manual
- ‘Analyser’ download, analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable