- Self-contained noise measurement device and decibel reader
- Easy to use. No cables, displays or controls
- Compact, robust and lightweight
- Meets IEC 61252 & ANSI S1.25 for noise dosemeters
- Accurately and simply assesses and captures the true noise exposure of workers
- Occupational noise at work and industrial hygiene noise measurements
- The perfect solution for personal noise measurement for people on the move, shift workers, lone workers and people working in remote areas.
Buying used noise dosemeters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual (this instrument electronic only)
- any associated cables and connectors
- access to suitable noise measurement analysis software, (free online)
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in full working order after it’s been checked by our service department
- with a 12-month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.
There are no reviews yet.