Pulsar Nova decibel meters Models 43 & 44
Part of the Pulsar Nova range of high-performance Decibel Meters (also known as Sound Level Meters) that successfully combine advanced technology noise measurement with ease of use and durability. They are ideal Noise at Work and occupational noise meters. You can choose from either a Class 1 or Class 2 variant.
Benefits of the Pulsar Nova Models 43 & 44
No matter the task the Nova Models are up to it, they are perfect for the H&S professional. They offer high performance sound level recording and successfully combine advanced technology noise measurement methods with ease of use and durability:
- Simple to use occupational decibel meter to Class 1 or Class 2 meters
- Faster. Intuitive design means that it easier to use
- Stronger. Made with a durable metal case so it is hard-wearing
- Longer. 30-hour battery life so you stay productive
- All of the features of the Model 41 & 42 with the addition of:
- Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation
- Pause & back erase function
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) dynamic measurement range
- Colour coding for measurement status.
- Data Logging. Transforms measurement data into compliant noise measurement reports within 2 clicks of a mouse.
- Noise at work
- Occupational & industrial hygiene
- Construction noise measurement
- Machinery noise testing
- Entertainment noise measurement
Sound level meter software
The Pulsar Nova ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software package is supplied with all instruments and is used to configure your sound level meter. For customers with the data logging option, Pulsar's outstanding Nova AnalyzerPlus software allows the user to download their measurement data onto a PC or laptop for analysis and to create a variety of reports..
The Models 43 and 44 noise meters come supplied with:
- 1 year warranty (extendable to 7 years*)
- User manual
- Valid calibration certificate
- AA Batteries (6)
- Wrist strap
- 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
* To qualify for the 7 year warranty, you will need to send your Pulsar Nova sound level meter back to us annually for recalibration and service where upon the warranty is extended for a further 12 months for up to 7 years.
Also available as a noise measurement kit containing:
- Model 43K (Class 1) or Model 44K (Class 2)
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and acoustic calibrator and user manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software (with data logging variants only)
- USB small download cable (with data logging variants only)
- A lightweight short term outdoor kit can be supplied for the Nova sound level meters as an option. The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables.
I am delighted that I am now able to make my own assessments with a piece of equipment that I can trust, and one that will be recognised by industry professionals. You know from our discussions, that I have placed a high priority on being able to ensure that any reports I generate are able to stand up to even the most intense scrutiny, the integrity of your device clearly delivers this level of probity.
I have been working my way through the software, and again I am finding it easy to understand and use despite my lack of experience. I particularly like being able to demonstrate that my instrument has been calibrated both before and after any monitoring period. Any reports saved directly as PDF’s cannot be challenged as having been corrupted either deliberately or accidentally.
I am very much looking forward to attending the one day Noise Awareness Training course, and I hope to bring some questions that will help me to really get the best out of my new investment.
Please convey my thanks to your staff for their efficient administration. I received the quotation I asked you for within an hour of you leaving for your long journey home, and I was kept fully briefed on progress, even providing a tracking number once the package had been despatched.
All in all, a first class effort from everyone at Pulsar Instruments.
J Durrans - Health & Safety Manager, December 2015
Health & Safety Manager - DHL, December 2015