Decibel Meter Nova 44 Noise at Work Class 2
A Class 2 Decibel Meter especially designed for Noise at Work applications - part of the Pulsar Nova range of high-performance decibel meters that successfully combines advanced noise measurement technology with ease of use, practical applications and durability. They are ideal for Industrial Hygiene, Construction and Entertainment noise measurement. Includes Data Logging as standard.
Pulsar Nova Model 44 Class 2 Decibel Meter
No matter the task the Nova range of decibel meters are up to it, they are perfect for the Health and Safety professional. They successfully combine advanced technology with ease of use and durability resulting in a high-performance sound level meter without the high price tag.
The Model 44 takes compliant noise measurements under the Noise at Work Regulations and includes everything you need for Noise at Work assessments including simultaneous measurement key noise parameters. The Model 44 is now data logging as standard and includes our outstanding AnalyzerPlus software, this allows you to download your measurement data for analysis and to create a variety of compliant reports.
- Simple to use decibel meter
- Faster. Intuitive design and simultaneous measurement of all key noise measurement parameters means that it's easier to use
- Stronger. Made with a durable metal case so it is hard-wearing
- Compliant. Meets IEC 61672-1:2013 and the needs of Noise at Work regulations.
- Longer. 30-hour battery life so you stay productive
- Ideal for most applications including work noise, Industrial Hygiene, Construction and Entertainment noise measurement.
The Nova Range consists of six powerful decibel meters. These differ from other noise monitoring equipment, as they offer you the unique opportunity to add features either immediately or at a later date so that your sound level meter will always be suitable for your requirements. Compare the different Pulsar Nova Models within the range.
All of the features of the Pulsar Nova Model 42 decibel meter with the addition of:
- Data Logging. Transforms measurement data into compliant noise measurement reports within 2 clicks of a mouse.
- Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation
- Pause & back erase function
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) dynamic measurement range
- Colour coding for measurement status.
- Noise at work
- Occupational & industrial hygiene
- Construction noise measurement
- Machinery noise testing
- Entertainment noise measurement
Sound level meter software
The Pulsar Nova ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software package is supplied with all instruments and is used to configure your decibel meter as well as enable you to create compliant health and safety reports with ease.
The Model 44 Class 2 decibel meter comes supplied with:
- 1 year warranty (extendable to 7 years*)
- User manual
- Valid calibration certificate
- AA Batteries (6)
- Wrist strap
- 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
* To qualify for the 7-year warranty, you will need to send your Pulsar Nova sound level meter back to us annually for recalibration and service whereupon the warranty is extended for a further 12 months for up to 7 years.
Also available as a noise measurement kit containing:
- Model 44 meter
- Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and acoustic calibrator and user manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software (with data logging variants only)
- USB small download cable (with data logging variants only)
An outdoor kit can be supplied for the Nova sound level meters as an additional option converting it into a weatherproof outdoor noise monitoring centre.
The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables.
I am delighted that I am now able to make my own assessments with a piece of equipment that I can trust, and one that will be recognised by industry professionals. You know from our discussions, that I have placed a high priority on being able to ensure that any reports I generate are able to stand up to even the most intense scrutiny, the integrity of your device clearly delivers this level of probity.
I have been working my way through the software, and again I am finding it easy to understand and use despite my lack of experience. I particularly like being able to demonstrate that my instrument has been calibrated both before and after any monitoring period. Any reports saved directly as PDF’s cannot be challenged as having been corrupted either deliberately or accidentally.
I am very much looking forward to attending the one day Noise Awareness Training course, and I hope to bring some questions that will help me to really get the best out of my new investment.
Please convey my thanks to your staff for their efficient administration. I received the quotation I asked you for within an hour of you leaving for your long journey home, and I was kept fully briefed on progress, even providing a tracking number once the package had been despatched.
All in all, a first class effort from everyone at Pulsar Instruments.
J Durrans - Health & Safety Manager, December 2015
Health & Safety Manager - DHL, December 2015