Pulsar SafeEar Noise Warning Sign Master
PulsarSafeEars are safety signs that are there all the time so you don't have to be!
The PulsarSafeEar is an innovative noise-activated warning sign, that flashes a warning when noise levels become too high. Four designs are available suitable for all applications and noise levels - from warning when hearing protection must be worn to warning in office or quiet environments such as hospitals and libraries when noise levels must be kept down.
Health and Safety signs that are there all the time so you don't have to be! These warning signs are ideal for use in environments where there is a constant need to monitor safe noise levels. The PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning sign is perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs to alert in real time when ambient noise levels become too high and indicate when hearing protection must be worn.
- In environments where the wearing of hearing protection may not be required at all times, the PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning signs act as safety signs to inform employees when Personal Protective Equipment is required and also when it can be safely removed.
- The PulsarSafeEar can also be used in quiet locations such as offices, call centres, classrooms/exam rooms, corridors, hospitals and libraries to indicate when noise levels must be kept down or to create quiet zones. Simple set the PulsarSafeEar to trigger at a low level noise to ensure that noise levels in quiet environments stay within acceptable levels.
Remote display units:
- Using optional Remote Display Units The warning signs can be daisy-chained together and show different noise alert messages in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
There are four standard designs available.
- Noise warning sign: Hearing Protection Must Be Worn
- Safety signs: Warning High Noise Levels
- Caution sign: Caution High Sound Levels
- Quiet zone sign: Shhh! Quiet Zone
Available in multiple languages including Chinese! Custom options are also available, for example, this version "Shhh Babies Sleeping" for neo-natal units. Please contact us for more details.
Capture and store noise level measurements easily:
- The PulsarSafeEar warning sign can be upgraded to become a data logging unit by adding the PulsarSafeEar Data Logger and USB software.
- These safety signs light up when pre-set noise levels are exceeded
- Quick & simple to install
- Trigger level from 40dB(A) to 114(dB)A
- Alerts both staff and visitors to noise issues by acting as a caution sign
- Adjustable, high-intensity white LED technology for high visual impact and long operating life
- These health and safety signs can be daisy-chained via a Master and Remote units to cover larger areas
- Alert messages are available in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
- Four standards warnings to cover all applications including for creating Quiet Zones
- Custom design options for other graphics and text are available.
- Suitable warning sign for both quiet and noisy environments.
- Perfect as health and safety signs for construction sites, factories, pubs and nightclubs, and leisure and entertainment spaces
- Ideal for use as a noise caution sign in offices and call centres, and for creating quiet zones in hospitals, places of worship, schools, universities, and libraries.
The safety signs can be daisy-chained together and show different noise alert messages in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
PulsarSafeEar reporting software
Capture and store noise level measurements easily: The PulsarSafeEar can be upgraded to become a data logging unit for capturing and storing noise measurements by adding the PulsarSafeEar Data Logger and USB Software. The Data Logger simply plugs into the PulsarSafeEar and can record noise levels over long periods of time. The Data Logger can be programmed to start recording at a specific time and date and run, for example, over an 8 hour shift.
When plugged into a PC the software will display a graph of the recorded noise levels and allow the data to be printed, exported and annotated for reference.
Pulsar SafeEar Remote Units
The PulsarSafeEar is also available with additional remote display units which are controlled by the Master Unit to inform you of safe noise levels in the workplace. A simple cable from the Master Unit can control up to 3 Remote Units by daisy-chaining them together so that a wide area can be covered.
Flashing warning beacons
Choose to add a high visibility flashing warning beacon in Red or Blue to your SafeEar Master to make it even more obvious to your employees and visitors when your pre-set noise levels have been exceeded and hearing protection must be worn. The flashing beacon is triggered automatically when the Pulsar SafeEar noise-activated warning sign lights up in warning.