Noise Warning Sign - Pulsar SafeEar Master
The Pulsar SafeEar is an interactive noise warning sign that is there all the time so you don't have to be!
- Innovative noise-activated warning sign
- Flashes a warning when noise levels are too high
- Adjustable brightness & trigger level from 40-114 dB(A)
- Four designs available suitable for all applications and noise levels and applications including:
- a hearing protection sign
- a high noise level warning sign in offices & hospitals.
This noise warning sign is there all the time so you don't have to be! These health and safety warning signs are ideal for use in environments where there is a constant need to monitor safe noise levels. The PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning sign is perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs as a hearing protection sign to alert workers in real time when background noise levels are too high and hearing protection must be worn.
- In environments where the wearing of hearing protection may not be required at all times, the PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning signs act as hearing protection signs to inform employees when Personal Protective Equipment is required and also when it can be safely removed.
- The PulsarSafeEar can also be used in quiet locations such as offices, call centres, classrooms/exam rooms, corridors, hospitals and libraries to indicate when high noise levels must be kept down or to create quiet zones. Simply set the PulsarSafeEar to trigger at a low-level noise to ensure that noise levels in quiet environments stay within acceptable levels.
Remote display units:
Connect your Master Pulsar SafeEar to additional Remote SafeEar Display Units; the SafeEars can be daisy-chained together to cover a larger area and so more people can see it. Using this method they can also show different noise alert messages in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
Four standard noise warning sign designs available
- Hearing Protection Must Be Worn
- Safety signs: Warning High Noise Levels
- Caution sign: Caution High Sound Levels
- Quiet zone sign: Shhh! Quiet Zone
Available in multiple languages including Chinese! Custom options are also available, for example, this version "Shhh Babies Sleeping" for neo-natal units. Please contact us for more details.
Capture and store noise level measurements easily:
- The PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning sign can be upgraded to become a data logging unit by adding the PulsarSafeEar Data Logger and USB software.
- Noise warning sign lights up when pre-set noise levels are exceeded
- Quick & simple to install
- Warning light trigger level can be adjusted from 40dB(A) to 114dB(A)
- Alerts both staff and visitors to noise issues by acting as a caution sign
- Adjustable warning light using high-intensity white LED technology for high visual impact and long operating life
- These signs can be daisy-chained via a Master and Remote units to cover larger areas
- Alert messages are available in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
- Four standards warnings to cover all applications including for creating Quiet Zones
- Custom design options for other graphics and text are available.
- Suitable warning sign for both quiet and noisy environments.
- Perfect as a hearing protection sign for construction sites, factories, pubs and nightclubs, and leisure and entertainment spaces (warns people when hearing protection must be worn)
- Ideal for use as a noise caution sign in offices and call centres, and for creating quiet zones in hospitals, places of worship, schools, universities, and libraries.
The safety signs can be daisy-chained together and show different noise alert messages in various languages to cater for a workforce made up of a diverse ethnic mix.
PulsarSafeEar reporting software
Capture and store noise level measurements easily: The PulsarSafeEar can be upgraded to become a data logging unit for capturing and storing noise measurements by adding the PulsarSafeEar Data Logger and USB Software. The Data Logger simply plugs into the PulsarSafeEar and can record noise levels over long periods of time. The Data Logger can be programmed to start recording at a specific time and date and run, for example, over an 8 hour shift.
When plugged into a PC the software will display a graph of the recorded noise levels and allow the data to be printed, exported and annotated for reference.
Pulsar SafeEar Remote Units
The PulsarSafeEar is also available with additional remote display units which are controlled by the Master Unit to inform workers of high noise levels in the workplace. A simple cable from the Master Unit can control up to 3 Remote Units by daisy-chaining them together so that a wide area can be covered.
Flashing warning beacons
Choose to add a high visibility flashing warning beacon in Red or Blue to your SafeEar Master to make it even more obvious to your employees and visitors when your pre-set noise levels have been exceeded and hearing protection must be worn. The flashing beacon is triggered automatically when the Pulsar SafeEar noise-activated warning sign lights up in warning.