Make the most of our Black Friday offers and save 25% on the re-calibration of your noise measurement equipment
- Is your recalibration due soon? Save 25%
- Pay now for calibration due between the 1st December 2020 to 31st March 2021 and save 25% off the cost*
Recalibrating your sound level meter, noise dosemeter and acoustic calibrators regularly is vital if you want to make legally compliant noise assessments. Pulsar offers a world-class calibration service through a UKAS-accredited calibration lab capable of verifying sound level meters, acoustic calibrators and octave band filters to the latest international standards.
Christmas opening hours for calibration
Our recalibration lab will be open until December 24th, but we recommend sending your devices in no later than 15/12! We will reopen on January 4th!
Why choose Pulsar for your instrument’s recalibration?
Pulsar Instruments offers an affordable and traceable recalibration service (including optional UKAS calibration to ISO 17025:2017). Accurate noise meter and vibration meter calibration is essential – if you don’t recalibrate your equipment regularly your measurements may not be seen as accurate, reliable or compliant.
- Accurate calibration of noise and vibration measurement instruments
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with regulations and standards
- Quick turnaround times
- Priority service available on request
- Fixed prices (no hidden extras). Prices include:
- Firmware updates
- Performance adjustments
- Checking on over 100 different parameters
- New batteries
- Minor repairs (including to display screens)
- Issue of new valid calibration certificates
- Extends your existing warranty for a further 12 months (up to 7 years)
- Our Calibration Centre offers standard calibration as well as UKAS calibration (to ISO 17025:2017, and octave band filters at BS EN 61260-1:2014)
- Collection service available
Affordable and traceable calibration service for other manufactured makes and models also available.
Get a quote now call our friendly customer service team on +44 (0)1723 339715 or complete our Contact form.
*Black Friday offer – payment must be made in full on or before Monday 21st December 2020 for calibration due 1 December 2020 until 31 March 2021