Environmental Noise Analyser – Pulsar Nova Pro
The Nova Pro by Pulsar Instruments is a cutting-edge environmental noise analyser that offers a wide range of features and functions for measuring and analysing sound levels.
- Full Octave Band Analysis – You can also compare the measured noise levels with various noise criteria and standards, such as NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC & RCII.
- STIPA – Speech Intelligibility – This feature allows you to measure the clarity and intelligibility of speech in a given environment.
- Reverberation Time Measurement (RT 60) – Measure the decay time of sound in a room or a hall, which is an important parameter for assessing the acoustic quality and suitability of a space for various purposes, such as music, speech, or education.
- Environmental Parameters (LN , Leq, Percentiles, LDEN, FFT) – Allowing you to measure the statistical distribution and variation of noise levels over time, such as the equivalent continuous sound level (Leq), the day-evening night level (LDEN), and the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT).
- Measurement range of 24dB to 124dB – This feature allows you to measure a wide range of noise levels, from very quiet to very loud, without compromising the accuracy and precision of the instrument. You can also use an optional attenuator to extend the measurement range up to 145 dB.
- Connectivity – Wifi & Bluetooth connectivity enables you to wirelessly send your recordings to your computer.
- High-resolution capacitive touch TFT display – See more on the screen with this high-resolution, touch-sensitive TFT screen that allows for better viewing in outdoor environments.