Simply and accurately assess and capture noise dose and the true noise exposure of workers using the Pulsar NoiseBadge Personal Noise Dosemeter System. The UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recommends that employers should obtain a reliable estimate of employees’ exposures, and compare the exposure with the exposure action values and limit values. This dosimeter badge system is just the device to do this.
- The revolutionary dosimeter badge is a self-contained noise measurement device, also known as Personal Sound Exposure Meter (PSEM), that has no cables, displays or controls, making it the perfect solution for noise dosimetry, because units cannot be tampered with easily or damaged during measurements.
- A separate Decibel Reader unit communicates with the dosemeters and controls the programming, calibration, start-stopping, data logging, downloading and storing of measurements. All key measurement parameters can be viewed on its large clear backlit LCD display screen, which also displays a time history graph of worker’s daily noise exposure over an entire working day.
- The Reader contains an integral acoustic calibrator allowing the dosemeter to be calibrated prior to and following each noise measurement in accordance with international regulations; the dosemeter automatically achieves this by computing the Daily Exposure for European legislation or the Time Weighted Average for US-based legislation.
- Full ‘Time History’ information allows you to determine when key noise problems occur during a worker’s day.
- Collect all the data essential to meet compliance with occupational noise regulations at the touch of a button including LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA.
- Frequency weightings include ‘A’ weighted (range 70dB(A) to 130dB(A)). The additional ‘C’ frequency weighted peak Time History allows you to fully assess risks from impulsive noise in the workplace.
- Our effective, user-friendly software package, AnalyzerPlus, allows users to quickly analyse and transform the raw data into informative report formats, simplifying a potentially complex and time-consuming process.