HAVS Monitoring Solution
Pulsar vB² HAV Meter
For the Health and Safety Manager who demands accuracy and efficiency, the Pulsar vB² Human Vibration Meter is the instrument that gives your rapid, reliable results.
The Pulsar vB² is the latest generation in the vB range. Featuring a wide array of new features, the vB² is designed to make your vibration risk assessments as effortless as possible.
- Seamlessly switch between measuring for hand-arm or whole-body vibration
- User-friendly with an intuitive user interface
- License-free software to generate all of your reports
- Compliant to BS8041:2017 and the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Effortlessly calculate m/s², vibration exposure points, and maximum exposure time all at once.
The HAVi+ takes all stress out of monitoring your employee’s exposure to hand-arm vibration (HAVS). Simply input the tools Vector Sum and attach it to the tool. The HAVi+ will then calculate the HAVS exposure based on trigger time and display the points on the screen for you. It’s that simple!
The HAVi Watch
The HAVi Watch, when paired with the HAVi+, is the perfect tool for monitoring your employee’s exposure to HAVS. Simply connect the watch to the HAVi+ before you begin to use any power tools, and the watch can do everything else for you.
- Pairs with HAVi+ for continuous data measurement and recording
- Offers real-time EAV and ELV threshold alerts
- Provides customizable vibration and flashing exposure warnings
- Delivers key notifications such as health surveillance appointments
- Enables data storage and Bluetooth retrieval when needed
- Accurately measures and aggregates tool trigger time per individual per shift