Pulsar vB² – Human Vibration Meter
The vB²’s plug-and-play design means that you can purchase either the hand-arm or whole-body attachment and upgrade to add the other sensor at any point in the future.
We understand that a vibration risk assessment may be a small part of your job, which is why the vB² is designed to make your assessments as effortless as possible.
One Meter, Multiple Uses
Whether you need to measure hand-arm or whole-body vibration, the vB² has got you covered. When purchasing your vB² you can choose between a hand-arm sensor and a whole-body seat pad, with the option to add the other sensor at any point in the future.
- Seamlessly switch between measuring for hand-arm or whole-body vibration
- User-friendly with an intuitive user interface
- License-free software to generate all of your reports
- Compliant to BS8041:2017 and the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Effortlessly calculate m/s², vibration exposure points and maximum exposure time all at once.
There are no reviews yet.