Assessor Model 82A
This integrating sound level meter offers an effective solution for industrial noise management. It is simple to use and compliant with IEC61672-1:2002 Class 2.
- Four labelled operating buttons
- Just switch on and it starts measuring
- Large digital display of ‘A’ weighted Leq or average noise level
- Uses the ‘C’ weighted Peak value to measure risk impulse noise.
For more information on this Model visit the Assessor product page.
Buying used sound level meters from Pulsar Instruments
Our used noise meters, dosemeters and acoustic calibrators are either ex-demonstration, ex-rental or previously traded-in instruments. We can supply more information about the history of the meters on request.
Where possible we supply our used equipment with:
- a user manual (electronic only)
- a soft protective pouch
Warranty and returns
We supply our used equipment:
- in full working order after it’s been checked by our service department
- with a 12-month calibration certificate
- with a warranty of up to three months.
Our standard delivery costs and terms and conditions apply.
There are no reviews yet.