Quantifier: The Simple, No Nonsense Sound Level Meter
- 6 sound meters suitable for both Industrial & Environmental noise measurement applications
- Data logging with reporting software supplied as standard
- 1:1 Octave Band measurements from 31Hz to 16kHz
- Simultaneous measurement of LAF, LAeq, LAFmax & LCpeak
- Up to 12 days of 1 second Time History can be stored
- Analyser software includes a database of PPE for the selection of appropriate hearing protection
- Weatherproof kits available for remote outdoor noise monitoring
Choose Your Ideal Quantifier Sound Level Meter
The Pulsar Quantifier range of integrating averaging Sound Level Meters is the practical option if you require a no-nonsense, simple to use solution for industrial noise measurements. All instruments in this range are data logging with the outstanding Pulsar Analyser software provided as standard, making the transformation of your noise measurements into informative reports a simple task. Let’s get started…
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Small device to check the accuracy of your Sound Level Meters. Tested and formally EU Pattern Approved.
Weather protection for your Sound Level Meter
Quickly convert your Pulsar Instruments Sound Level Meter into an environmental monitor, with our Outdoor Monitoring Kit. Complete with robust weatherproof carry case.