We are thrilled to announce that the Pulsar Model 44 Nova Sound Level Meter has been nominated for the Tomorrow’s Health and Safety Award 2023! This is a testament to the advanced features and versatile capabilities of this innovative instrument, and we believe that it is a deserving nominee in the category of noise measurement equipment.
As many of you may know, the Model 44 Nova is a precision instrument designed to help professionals measure noise levels in industrial, commercial, and residential environments. It offers a range of features that make it one of the most reliable and accurate instruments on the market, such as:
- Wide measurement range of 30 to 130 dB, with a resolution of 0.1 dB
- Fast response time of 125 milliseconds
- 30+ hour battery life
- A wide frequency range of 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz,
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Built-in data logging function and USB port for data transfer and analysis.
The Model 44 Nova is built to last and withstand the rigors of everyday use, and its IP54 rating means it is protected against dust and splashing water. This rugged design and advanced features make it a must-have tool for anyone responsible for measuring noise levels, and ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
We believe that the Model 44 Nova is a standout nominee for the Tomorrow’s Health and Safety award, and we would be honored if you would consider casting your vote for this innovative instrument. The voting process is simple and can be done online. To vote for the Model 44 Nova, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Tomorrow’s Health and Safety Award website
- Look for the “Nova 44 Noise at Work Meter – Pulsar Instruments” and click it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Done (feel free to leave a comment why you voted).
We truly appreciate your support, and we hope you’ll take a moment to vote and help us bring this award home.
Together, we can help to promote excellence and innovation in the field of noise measurement and make our workplaces safer for everyone.