Pulsar Nova Noise at Work Sound Level Meter (Class 2)
Carry out noise at work risk assessments and assess noise exposure level with ease for compliance with the noise action levels and the exposure limit set out in the Noise Regulations. Get compliant noise measurement reports in three easy steps with the Pulsar Nova: Calibrate, Measure, Report.
The Model 44 (Class 2 sound level meter) integrating sound level meters take compliant noise level measurements under the Noise at Work Regulations and include everything you need for Noise at Work assessments including simultaneous measurement key noise parameters. These high-performance but simple-to-use meters also include data logging and our outstanding license-free AnalyzerPlus software, this allows you to download your noise measurement data for analysis and to create a variety of compliant reports for your working environment.
- Decibel meter with simple keypad operation.
- Simultaneous measurement of all key noise measurement parameters means that it’s easier to use
- Stronger. Made with a durable metal case so it is hard-wearing
- Compliant. Meets IEC 61672-1:2013 and the needs of Noise at Work regulations.
- Longer. 30-hour battery life so you stay productive
- Ideal for most applications including work noise, Industrial Hygiene, Construction, and Entertainment noise measurement.
The Nova Range differs from other meters, as they offer you the unique opportunity to add features now or later so that your sound level meter will always be suitable for your needs.
Watch the video to find out more.
Applications / Features
All of the features of the Pulsar Nova Model 41 and 42 Sound Level Meter with the addition of:
- High-resolution TFT display – see your data in all conditions
- Calibration prompt for compliant accurate measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of all key noise parameters
- Data Logging. Transforms measurement data into compliant noise measurement reports within 2 clicks of a mouse.
- Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation
- Pause & back erase function
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) dynamic measurement range
- Time weighting (F, S & I – fast, slow and impulse), frequency weighting (A, C and Z)
- Colour coding for measurement status.
In addition, you can add further features such as 1:1 Octave band filters and Ln values to your dB meter now or later.
- Noise at work: noise risk assessments and assessing noise exposure level (for compliance with the noise action levels and the exposure limit in the Noise Regulations)
- Occupational & industrial hygiene
- Construction noise measurement
- Machinery noise testing
- Entertainment noise measurement
- IEC 61672-1:2013 Class 1 or Class 2, Group X
- IEC 60651:2001 Type 1 I or Type 2 I
- IEC 60804:2000 Type 1 or Type 2
- IEC 61252:1993 Personal Sound Exposure Meters
- ANSI S1.4 – 1983 (R2006), ANSI S1.43 – 1997 (R2007)
- ANSI S1.25:1991
- 1:1 Octave Band Filters to IEC 61620 & ANSI S1.11-2004
Software / Accessories
Sound Level Meter software
The Pulsar Nova ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software package is supplied with all instruments and is used to configure your decibel meter as well as enable you to create compliant health and safety reports with ease.
The Model 43 (Class 1) and Model 44 (Class 2) Noise at Work Sound Level Meters comes supplied with:
- 1-year warranty (extendable to 7 years*)
- User manual
- Valid calibration certificate
- AA Batteries (6)
- Wrist strap
- ‘AnalyzerPlus’ – Pulsar download analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
* To qualify for the 7-year warranty, you will need to send your Pulsar Nova sound level meter back to us annually for recalibration and service whereupon the warranty is extended for a further 12 months for up to 7 years.
Also available as a noise measurement kit containing:
- Model 43 (Class 1) or Model 44 (Class 2) sound pressure level meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator (depending on which sound level meter you choose)
- Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and acoustic calibrator and user manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software (with data logging variants only)
- USB small download cable (with data logging variants only)
An outdoor kit can be supplied for the Nova sound level meters as an additional option converting it into a weatherproof outdoor noise monitoring centre.
The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.