Environmental Noise Pollution measurement at its best
The Pulsar Model 45 Environmental Noise Meter is an extremely accurate, reliable, handheld precision instrument that is especially suited to measuring noise pollution. It successfully combines the latest technology in noise measurement methods with ease of use and durability. It can also be used for measuring noise across many different applications: noise at work, construction, entertainment, environment and for measuring machinery and vehicle noise. Compliant with IEC 61672-1:2002.
- The added features of this class 1 integrating averaging sound level meter include 1:1 Octave Band Filters, Audio Recording, Ln Values and Data logging.
- Buy on its own as part of a complete noise measurement kit.
- The meter also combines simplicity of use with the outstanding Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ reporting software (supplied as standard). This software allows you to effectively measure noise, store your measurements in the large internal memory and then effortlessly transform your measurements into final report formats.
- The meter has a removable pre-amplifier which enables the instruments to be used with microphone extension cables. With the addition of an Outdoor Kit, this meter can also be transformed into a long term weatherproof environmental monitoring meter.
- In December 2017, Pulsar Nova Model 45 was awarded regulatory type approval from the prestigious Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) in Germany.
For environmental applications:
The Model 45 successfully combines high performance with ease of use. It measures all the essential parameters simultaneously including Ln Values, TWA dose and includes 1:1 Octave band filters for octave band analysis as well as automatic timers for longer-term environmental monitoring. This meter is data logging as standard enabling you to download and analyse all your environmental measurements.
For noise at work applications:
The Model 45 is an ideal instrument for precision occupational noise measurement to ensure compliance with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives to be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy. This model includes real-time 1:1 Octave band filters for the prescription of correct levels of hearing protection.
- Model 45 Class 1 SPL A, C, Z (simultaneous measurement) frequency weighting F, S & I (simultaneous measurement) Time weighting