Sound Level Meters
High performance easy to use sound level meters for accurate and compliant noise measurement for every application including noise at work and measuring noise pollution.
We supply a wide range of sound measurement devices from low-cost digital noise meters suitable for quick noise measurements, through to Class 1 and Class 2 decibel meters for legally compliant occupational noise measurements and more detailed noise frequency analysis and environmental noise monitoring.
Class 1 (Type 1) & Class 2 (Type 2) Sound Level Meters for all applications including:
- Type Approved Sound Level Meters to international standards IEC 61672-1:2002 and IEC 61672-2:2003 from the PTB
- Data Logging Sound Meters with up to 32GB of memory (enough for 1 month of noise and audio measurements)
- Integrating Sound Level Meters for occupational noise & workplace noise
- Decibel Level Meters with a measurement range from 20dB(A) - 140dB(A), C-peak 143dB(C)
- Octave Band Sound Level Meters for the selection of PPE & Noise Control
- High-performance Decibel Meters with 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Bands and Audio Recording for Environmental Noise
- Noise Frequency Real-time Analyser for detailed acoustic analysis
- Simple Noise Meters for basic noise testing applications
Sound Level Meters & Decibel Meters
All of the sound level meters and noise meters in our range of can be supplied as a complete noise measurement kit containing acoustic calibrator, windshield and other essential accessories. The Pulsar Nova Decibel Meters, as well as other selected meters, can also be used with an all-weather outdoor measurement kit which provides protection for the sound meter and its microphone from the elements and dust, allowing sound intensity measurements to be made over long periods in a variety of environments.