Sound Level Meters & Noise Meters
Find a high performance easy to use Class 1 or Class 2 sound level meter. Ideal professional-grade noise meters for accurate and compliant noise measurement for every application including occupational noise and environmental noise.
We supply a wide range of sound measurement devices from low-cost digital noise meters suitable for quick noise measurements, through to Class 1 and Class 2 decibel meters, which are ideal for legally compliant occupational noise measurements and more detailed noise frequency analysis as well as environmental noise monitoring.
Class 1 (Type 1) & Class 2 (Type 2) Sound Meters for all applications including:
- Type Approved decibel meters to international standards IEC 61672-1:2002 and IEC 61672-2:2003 from the PTB
- Data Logging sound pressure level meters with up to 32GB of memory (enough for 1 month of noise and audio measurements)
- Integrating averaging sound pressure level meters for occupational noise & workplace noise exposure measurements
- Decibel Level Meters with a dynamic measurement range (frequency range) from 20dB(A) - 140dB(A), C-peak 143dB(C)
- Octave Band noise meters for octave band analysis and the selection of hearing PPE & Noise Control
- High-performance Decibel Meters with real-time 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Bands and Audio Recording for Environmental Noise
- Noise Frequency Real-time Analyser for detailed acoustic analysis
- A simple noise meter for basic noise testing applications.
Noise measurement kits
All of the sound meters and noise level meters in Pulsar Instruments™ range can be supplied as a complete noise measurement kit containing db meter, acoustic calibrator, windshield, and other essential accessories. They come with valid calibration certificates and a warranty. The Pulsar Nova Decibel Meters, as well as other selected noise monitoring devices, can also be used with an all-weather outdoor measurement kit that provides protection for the meter and its microphone from the elements and dust, allowing sound intensity measurements to be made over long periods in a variety of environments.